Urinary Catheter Supplies
What are catheters?
A catheter is a latex or silicone hollow tube that is inserted into the urinary bladder. Its primary function is to empty urine from the bladder when a person cannot do so on their own. Urinary catheters are used in medical facilities and in at-home settings. With hassle-free Australia-wide shipping, Alpha Medical Solutions is your go-to place to buy catheter supplies online.
What are catheters used for?
Urinary catheters are commonly used for:
- Patient urinary care during and post-surgery
- People with nervous system disorders that prevent self-elimination
- In-and-out draining of urine from a patient who is retaining urine
- Patients with difficulty urinating at home
What industries and professions or individuals should consider purchasing catheters?
Individuals or professions who would benefit from access to catheter products include:
- Medical, dental, and aged care facilities
- Individuals who experience difficulty urinating from a physical or neurological condition
- Home-care and comfort care providers
- In-office surgical facilities
Alpha Medical Solutions is a proud National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provider. As an NDIS provider, we help create and support a better life for those living a significant or permanent disability. We strive to provide high-quality products to meet every person’s unique needs.
What’s the estimated delivery time when buying catheters online in Australia?
Alpha Medical Solutions is committed to providing the best innovative medical products to improve patient's experience and outcomes. For those looking to buy catheters online in Australia, we offer convenient country-wide delivery to keep your home or office stocked with high-quality emergency medical equipment and supplies.
Our estimated delivery time is between one to seven working days, depending on location. Please feel free to contact us for more information about delivery time.