Littmann Stethoscope Cardiology IV Black
Littmann Stethoscope Cardiology IV is designed for clinicians who require superior quality and exceptional versatility. The Littmann Stethoscope Cardiology IV updated design and improved acoustics gives you the ability to hear more of what you need to hear.
- Littmann Stethoscope Cardiology IV has an outstanding acoustics with better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure).
- Littmann Stethoscope Cardiology IV allows health professionals to hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece tunable diaphragm.
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
- Next-generation tubing lasts longer and resists stains.
- Material: Natural rubber latex free and phthalate plasticizers free
- Length : 69 cm - 27.2 in.
» Diaphragm diameter – Adult-sided : 4.3 cm
» Diaphragm diameter – Pediatric-sided : 3.3 cm
- Chestpiece: Standard-Finish - Two-sided
- Tube: Burgundy
- Stem and Headset: Stainless Steel
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Quantity: Each