Allevyn Gentle Border Foam Dressing
The Allevyn Gentle Border Foam Dressing range has been designed for people with particularly sensitive or fragile skin. These dressings have a Gentle silicone gel adhesive1 which minimises trauma to the wound at dressing change.
- ALLEVYN layer-action technology maintains a moist wound environment.
- Conformable dressing
- Minimises trauma and pain during dressing change.
- Easy to apply, use and remove
- Dressings are showerproof and have a bacterial barrier
- Available in a range of shapes and sizes – squares, rectangles and a range of shapes for dressing awkward areas.
- Quantity per Pack: 10 Wound Dressings per Pack
Allevyn Gentle Border Foam Dressings are indicated for use on:
1. Wound management on shallow, granulating wounds, chronic and acute exudative wounds, full and partial thickness wounds including:
- Pressure ulcers
- Leg ulcers
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Surgical wounds
- First and second degree burns
- Donor sites
- Skin tears
- Fungating ulcers
2. Pressure ulcer prevention on intact skin, including pressure ulcers caused by medical devices, as part of a pressure ulcer prevention protocol