The NDIS is to ensure people with disability continue to get the support they need.
How Does NDIS work?
NDIS is jointly governed and funded by the Commonwealth and state and territory governments. It also provides funding to support those under the age of 65 who has or may acquire a permanent impairment that has impacted on their neurological, psychological, intellectual, physical and social functioning and wants to live an ordinary life and achieve their goals.
Are you entering the NDIS or Renewing your plan?
Alpha Medical Solutions is a NDIS Registered Provider (Provider No: 4050009567) that helps create and support a better life to hundreds of thousands of Australians with a significant and permanent disability, their families and carers Australia wide.
Alpha Medical Solutions provides all healthcare items and claims directly with the NDIS Portal on NDIS participant's behalf (if NDIA managed) or liaises directly with Plan or Agency Managers. So you can nominate us as your NDIS Service Provider when you complete your NDIA support plan.
NDIS support categories we can assist you with:
Alpha Medical Solutions is a NDIS Consumables Provider that provides Consumables & Assistive Technology including Incontinence Products, Shower Chairs, Raised Toilet Seats, Gloves, Hand Sanitisers, Moisturizers, Wound Care Products, Paper Products, Protective Wear, Disinfectants and Educational Toys.
|Consumables and Incontinence Products|
|Daily Incontinence Products|
|Aids for Daily Living|
|Assistive Products for Drinking|
|Bathroom and Toilet Aids|
If you are eligible for NDIS funding and require our products and services, you can
Place your Order:
- Select the products that suit your needs;
- Go the Checkout Page and on the Payment Method Section, select "NDIS";
- You will receive an order confirmation requesting additional personal information, including NDIS Number.
- We will analyse your order and contact you for any additional comments, clarifications or inquiries.
* Contact Us Page: Alternatively, you can fill in the form in our Contact Us page and write "NDIS" plus any additional information on the "Details" field. Our commitment is to respond within 24 hours or
* Call us on 1300 783 747
Our NDIS services are open to all NDIS participants with an approved plan.
Feedback and Complaints:
If you are unhappy or not satisfied with a product or service, please Contact Us to request it to be escalated as a dispute to our Internal Dispute Resolution Service (IDRS). If you are still not satisfied with our response, you may contact NDIS External Dispute Resolution.