NDIS Registered Provider
NDIS ( National Disability Insurance Scheme):
The NDIS is to ensure people with disability continue to get the support they need.
How Does NDIS work?
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is jointly governed and funded by the Commonwealth and state and territory governments. It also provides funding to support those under the age of 65 who has or may acquire a permanent impairment that has impacted on their neurological, psychological, intellectual, physical and social functioning and wants to live an ordinary life and achieve their goals.
NDIS Registered Provider
Alpha Medical Solutions is a NDIS Registered Provider ( Provider No: 4050086066) since 2016. Alpha Medical Solutions helps create and support a better life for those with a significant and/or permanent disability, their families and carers Australia wide. Our NDIS services are open to all NDIS participants with an approved plan.
As a disability service provider, Alpha Medical Solutions supports the entire journey throughout your disability. Alpha Medical Solutions provides quality services while recognising the diversity, choice and need of each and every individual.
Alpha Medical Solutions can assist NDIS Participants based on all NDIS Plan Types:
- NDIA / Agency Managed : By claiming directly on the NDIS Portal on NDIS participant's behalf
- Self Managed :By liaising directly with NDIS Participants or their carers
- Planned Managed : By liaising directly with their nominated Planner
Alpha Medical Solutions provides a range of healthcare items suitable for NDIS Participants whether they are entering or renewing their NDIS Plan and can create automatic monthly schedules for each NDIS Participant so that participants and carers can have peace of mind. So y ou can nominate Alpha Medical Solutions as your NDIS Service Provider when you complete your NDIA Support Plan.
NDIS Consumables and Assistive Technology categories we can assist you with:
As an NDIS registered provider, Alpha Medical Solutions can provide you with NDIS Consumables and NDIS Assistive Technology products, such as mobility aids, continence aids and products, rehab equipment, and more.
If you are eligible for NDIS funding and require our products, you can Place your Order:
- Select the products that suit your needs;
- Go the Checkout Page and on the Payment Method Section, select "NDIS";
- You will receive an order confirmation requesting additional personal information, including NDIS Number.
- We will analyse your order and contact you for any additional comments, clarifications or inquiries.
* Contact Us Page: Alternatively, you can fill in the form in our Contact Us page. Our commitment is to respond within 24 hours or
* Call us on 1300 783 747
* Interpreter Services: If you are a NDIS Participant and you have difficulty speaking or understanding English, please fill in the Form here. A member of our team is going to contact you with an interpreter, so we can help with your query.
* Hard of hearing: If you find it hard hearing or speaking with people who use a phone, please Contact Us using the National Relay Service (NRS):
Do I Need To Supply Anything To Claim NDIS Consumables & Assistive Technology Equipment?
In order to claim NDIS Consumables and NDIS Assistive Technology products, you may need to fill out a NDIS Participant Service Agreement Form, where you will provide your name, NDIS number, date of birth, type of plan, and more details. You can also call Alpha Medical Solutions at 1300 783 747 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. With Alpha Medical Solutions, we value our customers and we can help you access the equipment, materials, or aids you require. We're your trusted NDIS continence providers in Australia.
Feedback and Complaints:
If you are unhappy or not satisfied with a product or service, please Contact Us to request it to be escalated as a dispute to our Internal Dispute Resolution Service (IDRS). If you are still not satisfied with our response, you may contact NDIS External Dispute Resolution.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- Australian Government guide to buying PPE.
- Providers in NSW and Queensland can claim an allowance of $1.70 an hour for PPE used when delivering certain supports.
- Participants in NSW who rely on face-to-face supports can also claim the cost of PPE.
- More information about PPE arrangements on the NDIS website
- NDIS service providers can access a workforce supply service.
- Disability support matching platforms are also available.
- More information about NDIS workforce support
Code of Conduct:
We are complying with the NDIS Code of Conduct and the NDIS Practice Standards
Alpha Medical Solutions is part of the NDIS registered providers network. This means we can coordinate supplies with NDIS, including mobility aids, continence aids, nutritional products, rehab equipment, and more.