T & C
Terms and Conditions
This website, located at www.alphamedicalsolutions.com.au (“Site”), is owned and operated by ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS. Your access to the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing, browsing and using this Site, you accept these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”).
In these Terms and Conditions:
- "We", and "Us" and ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS - PO Box 745 – St Ives – NSW – 2075, ABN 17 434 257 512, telephone: 1300 783 747.
- "You" means you the customer.
- Products: means goods sold by ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS on this website.
- Price means the price at which the Products are sold on this website.
- Order means an order for Products on this website.
- Recommended Price means a price for the Products for comparison purposes, as determined in this Terms and Conditions.
Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies
Whilst ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS makes every reasonable effort to present accurate information on this website, the information may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing and availability. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase please see our returns policy for details on how to obtain a refund.
Legal Capacity to Transact
By accepting these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years. If you are under the age eighteen (18) years you cannot place orders with ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS. Should ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS suffer any damage or other losses as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS reserves the right to seek compensation for such losses from the parents or guardians of the minor who caused any order(s) to be placed with ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS.
Placing an Order
You may place an Order by adding items to ‘My Cart’ on ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS Website and clicking the "Check Out" button. When you place your Order, we will issue you with an Order Number. We will do this by email. By placing an Order, you make an offer to us to purchase the Products you have selected based on these Terms and Conditions. Information contained on the ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS website constitutes an invitation to treat. No information on our website constitutes or should be deemed as an offer by us to supply any Products; however ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS will make every effort to supply Products to you. We do not formally accept your offer until your order has passed our internal validation procedures for verifying the bona fides of each order placed, for the purpose of preventing credit card or payment fraud. ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion. We will confirm acceptance of your order when we send you an email confirming shipment of the goods you have ordered. If we cannot process or accept your Order after payment is received we will contact you by email or telephone. All orders are to include item code, product description, quantity, price, handling, insurance and shipping charges (see below).
When making an order please take care as we are not liable simply because you made the wrong choice. Keep in mind that colours may appear different due to different monitor settings. If you need to exchange your goods due to this, all freight and insurance charges are your responsibility.
1) If you place an order outside Australia (including New Zealand), be aware that ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS does not convert the total price of Orders into other currencies. You can use a currency converter (visit www.XE.com) to get an estimate on what an order will cost you in your preferred currency; however this should be used as a guide only.
2) We will bill your PayPal account in Australian Dollars and PayPal, your debit or credit card will convert the charges for you. So the actual price charged to overseas customers will be subject to the exchange rate applied by Paypal, your credit or debit card company and this will be reflected on your debit or credit card statement or Paypal. If you have any questions about currency conversions please contact Paypal, your bank or financial institution.
3) The converted price shown from Australian Dollars to your selected currency includes Australian GST which will be removed during the checkout process.
4) Customers outside Australia may also be liable for any customs and import duty, quotas, permits, product restrictions and other local requirements. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. We have no control over these charges and cannot provide an estimate of what they may be. Therefore we suggest that you check the requirements in your country before placing an order. We will not be liable for any custom or import duties.
Methods of Payment
1) We accept all website orders payments via PayPal.
The cost of recovering any default of payments will be borne by the customer. The goods remain property of ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS until full payment is received.
2) GST In this clause:
- GST means Australian GST within the meaning of A New Tax System (Goods and Services) Act 1999 (Cth).
- Subject to this clause, if GST is payable in respect of any supply made to you by ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS, you will be liable to pay an amount equal to the GST payable (at the current prevailing rate) on the supply at the same time and in the same manner as the consideration for the supply is to be provided under these Terms and Conditions.
Alpha Medical Solutions reserves the right to charge interest at 1.5% per month on significantly overdue accounts.
Direct Import Goods
In this clause:
- Direct Import Goods means Products which are sourced directly from outside Australia and which are available through this website and which are specifically labelled as Direct Import Goods.
- Nominated Delivery Agent means Australia Post, FedEx or any of our delivery partners.
- Import Order means an order for Direct Import Goods.
- Supplier means a supplier located overseas which contracts with ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS to provide the Direct Import Goods.
- Taxes means value added taxes (including GST), all levies, imposts, charges and duties imposed by any authority and the cost of customs clearance in relation to Direct Import Goods.
1. The amount payable for Direct Import Goods is shown on the ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS website in Australian dollars.
2. We do not charge any tax on our Direct Import Goods orders. The tax is removed from your order during the later stage of the checkout process.
3. ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS will be using the Nominated Delivery Agent for all shipping and delivery requirements, on your behalf. The cost of handling, shipping and delivery are not included in the price and will be charged in addition to the price of the Direct Import Goods, at the time an Import Order is made and will be payable at the same time and in the same manner as the consideration for the Direct Import Goods is to be provided.
4. By placing an Import Order for Direct Import Goods, you are deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions including the obligations contained in this clause.
5. Direct Import Goods are sold to you on a Ex Works basis, in accordance with the Incoterms® 2010 terms, whereby the risk of ownership and title in the goods passes to you on the date and time the Supplier places the Direct Import Goods at your disposal at the Supplier's premises or another named place not cleared for export and not loaded on any collecting vehicle. You acknowledge and agree that you will be recorded as the importer of record and will be the responsible party for any Taxes associated with the importation of Direct Import Goods.
6. You acknowledge that ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS is not liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense that you incur as a result of your obligation to act as the importer of record for the Direct Import Goods.
7. If your Import Order arrives in Australia and the customs value is greater than the ‘low value import threshold’ (currently A$1,000, subject to change at any time), you may be required to lodge a Customs Import Declaration and pay the relevant Taxes. For further information, visit www.customs.gov.au.
8. For Australian customs purposes, any number of Import Orders delivered by ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS to you may be considered as the one consignment in which case the total value of the number of Import Orders will be taken into account in assessing whether the low value import threshold has been reached.
9. Customers outside Australia may also be liable for any customs and import duty, quotas, permits, product restrictions and other local requirements. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. We have no control over these charges and cannot provide an estimate of what they may be. Therefore we suggest that you check the requirements in your country before placing an order. We will not be liable for any custom or import duties.
1. Our Products are sourced from within Australia and international markets and as such some may not be available for sale in Australia. This means that there may be no Australia Recommended Price for some Products.
2. Where we have been able to establish that a Product is for sale in the country, we have used that products market price as the Recommended Price.
3. In other cases, a Recommended Price has been established by converting the price in the market from which the goods are sourced into Australian dollars and adding an amount for international handling. The exchange rate used in conversion to Australian dollars is updated daily as published by our bank.
4. The prices listed on our shopping cart are shown in Australian dollars, include GST (where applicable) and do not include handling, shipping and delivery costs. Handling, Shipping and Delivery Costs are added as the customer proceeds through checkout, and are clearly visible before any customer information is required.
5. All pricing is subject to change without notice. If incorrect pricing is found on invoices we reserve the right to rectify prices.
6. ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS is not responsible for manufacturer price changes, which may occur at any time without notice. For all prices and products, we reserve the right to make adjustments due to errors, shipping times, changing market conditions, product discontinuation or typographical errors in advertisements.
7. Please note that all pictures shown on our website are for illustration purpose only and actual products may vary due to product enhancement or change. The final product received being different from the product image on our website is not a reason we will accept a return nor provide refund.
The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical, technical, or descriptive errors of products herein.
We endeavour to stock all items displayed on this webpage at all times. However due to unforeseen or unexpected circumstances there is always a possibility that we may temporarily run out of stock of a particular stock item. We will contact you and suggest an alternative brand/package size of comparable quality to save you the convenience of back ordering.
As per federal law, some items found on this website are prescribed drugs and/or devices. Before your account can receive these items, we must have a note/prescription from your doctor on file. They must be signed by your medical practitioner and include their name and provider number.
Delivery and Freight
Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location. Exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout. Shipping will be commenced within 24 hours once the payment is verified.
Goods can only be delivered to it's destination when purchase and delivery fee has been paid in full. Only then will the goods be dispatched.
1. Shipping within Australia
The shipping cost is based on the total order value. Freight charges are calculated prior to shipment. You will be contacted if the freight charge is greater than the price displayed on checkout.
Please see Shipping & Delivery for details.
2. International Shipping
a) We can ship to virtually any address in the world. However some large items are impossible to ship in such a manner. In that case you will be notified.
b) When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping time. Goods delivered overseas sold by ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS are sent by one of our Nominated Delivery Agents, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
c) Please also note that the shipping rates of the items we sell are size and weight-based.
d) Minimum handling and insurance charges: $6.50.
e) In the case where multiple products are ordered together, the order will not be shipped until all the products ordered are available from our warehouse. In circumstances where a particular product will be delayed for a lengthy time, ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS will endeavour to advise the customer of the situation and make any arrangements or adjustments necessary. Any orders sent overseas delayed in customs must be dealt with by the purchaser residing in the relevant country, and any fees or charges incurred through customs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
f) Parcels delivered to an address with no one onsite cannot be left. A collection note will be left informing you how to receive your parcel. Once delivery has been attempted, the customer must contact the delivery company to discuss collection. If parcels are returned to ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS due to non-collection or failed delivery – ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS reserves the right to charge a $20 re-delivery fee plus shipping charges.
3. Shipping of Direct Import Goods to Australia and/or Overseas Orders
a) As we source products from around the World delivery times will vary. We will use our best efforts to ensure your order arrives as soon as possible after the end of the sale. Delivery will be made via a number of partners and the estimated delivery times will be indicated within each specific sale according to the dispatch location.
b) Individual order status can be tracked in the My Account > View Order Status > Select the order marked as shipped > View Order Details > Scroll Down to "Shipment for Order # …. " Section > Find Shipping Method and Tracking link.
c) Title and risk of loss to all products will pass to you on delivery.
Return of Goods Policy
1. Returning Goods
a) Please inspect your package when it arrives. Any claim for incorrect shipment, faulty or damaged goods on delivery, must be made within two (2) working days of receiving the goods.
b) Goods returned, as per item 1.a above, must be in new and original condition, in their original packaging and unopened, with all Instruction/Warranty paperwork. Product must be unused and be in the same condition as it was received, not used or altered in any way.
c) Please note due to our very high infection control policy and standards all cushions, food related, bathroom, bedroom and toilet items are non returnable and non refundable.
d) Due to strict hygiene measures, the other products in our range are non-returnable and non-refundable unless they fall into the situations described on clause 1.a above.
e) ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS will only pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or faulty item, etc.). Upon receipt of the returned product, ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS will inspect the returned product. If a product is returned as defective, but is not found to be defective upon inspection, ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS will, at our discretion, deduct the standard restocking fees (subject to our Return Policy) plus shipping costs, or return the product to the customer at the customers expense.
f) Any goods that are covered by a warranty and are deemed faulty will be covered by ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS for a period of 30 days from the delivery date. After this time, you will be required to contact the manufacturer of the goods for repair or refund. ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS offers no warranty on products above that which is offered by the relevant manufacturer.
g) If you need to return an item, simply:
- Login to your account and navigate to My Account;
- Go to the “Completed Orders” section and click on the Return Item(s) button;
- In the next screen, select the products you want to return using the Qty. to Return drop down boxes, choose the Return Reason;
- Please provide a detailed description as to what is wrong with the item in the “Comments” field;
- Click on Submit Return Request;
- We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund status once we've received it and processed the returned item based on clauses 2, 3, 4 and 5 below.
Please Note: For products sold with promotions, coupons, or free shipping programs, you will be responsible for the actual delivery and return shipping fees that incurred to transport your item.
2. 20% Re-stocking fee
We reserve the right to charge a minimum fee of AUD$20.00 or 20% restocking fee (whichever is the greater) plus freight and replacement cost, or refuse the return if the items are returned incomplete or damaged in any way. Goods returned due to orders placed incorrectly will be subject to a minimum fee of $20.00 or 20% restocking fee and freight, whichever is of greatest value.
3. Issue of Credit
a) ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS reserves the right to refuse or delay credit or replacement at its sole discretion.
b) If the credit or replacement is approved and the procedures for the return of goods have been followed (Clause 1), we will credit your purchase, excluding shipping and the restocking fee (if applicable) once the product is received and it is in like-new condition (clause 1.b of the Return of Goods Policy).
c) You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper; however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
4. RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization Number)
a) If credit or replacement is approved, you will receive your RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. All Returns must be complete within 30 days. Orders returned without a RMA number may not be identified or recognized and will be refused and returned to sender and we will not be responsible for any charges (for any reason) such as freight and no refund will be issued. If order is identified and order is returned without RMA number, the product being a return will be charge a minimum fee of AUD$20.00 or 20% restocking fee (whichever is the greater) and will include all actual shipping cost associated with the order.
b) Use of RMA Number: The RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number must be visible on each package.
5. Order Cancellations
If the customer has placed an order with us and need to cancel it, please contact us immediately on 1300 783 747. We will make every attempt to stop customer's order from shipping; however we cannot guarantee that it hasn't been shipped. Normal cancellation fee is 6% if your order has been processed. If your order has been shipped, the customer will be responsible for the shipping charges and the return to us. This will be considered a return and treated accordingly. Orders for non-returnable products cannot be cancelled once shipped. Customized orders - the order is processed and assembly will have begun.
1. Coupon Codes may be offered to account holders from time to time. These discount codes are only redeemable by the registered account holder and are only available for use until the lapse of the expiry date of those discount codes or whilst stocks last.
2. The entire amount of any discount code must be used in one single transaction. Refunds will not be given for any leftover value. Discount codes do not cover the cost of shipping.
Multi Buy Deals
Multi Buy Deals are promotions for a limited time only. Alpha Medical Solutions reserves the rights to terminate any promotion at any time without notice.
Synthetic Bones - Sample Order Policy
1. These policies apply only for the Synthetic Bones range.
2. Buyer is responsible for paying sample, which will be deducted from first actual order.
3. Shipping costs will apply for both sample and first order.
This website and its content are provided as is. ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS makes no representation or warranty of any kind whatsoever to you or any other person relating in any way to the site or the content or communications on this site, or any website or other content or service that may be accessible directly or indirectly through this site. To the extent permitted by law, ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS disclaims implied warranties that the site, content and services, information distributed through this site are merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, timely, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing. No oral or written information or advice given by ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS or its representatives shall create a warranty. Further, ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS does not endorse and makes no warranty regarding the accuracy or reliability of any product, opinion, information, advice or statement on this site. Under no circumstances will ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the content on this site.
It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through this site. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding any medical condition and/or evaluation of any specific information, product, opinion, advice or other content on this site.
You agree to indemnify, and keep indemnified, ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS, and each of its related bodies corporate, including their directors, officers, employees, agents and other persons involved in the creation of this website from and against all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) or liability incurred or suffered by you or by any of them arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against you or them where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of your conduct or breach of these terms. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy and trade mark infringement.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent not prohibited by law, in no event shall ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS be liable for personal injury, or any incidental, special, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, loss of data, business interruption, or any other commercial damages or losses (including, without limitation, for loss of revenue, loss of profits, failure to realise expected profits or savings, loss or corruption of data and any other commercial or economic loss of any kind), arising out of or related to your use, misuse or inability to use this Site, its content or any communications of this Site and/or our Products, however caused, regardless of the theory of liability (contract, tort, or otherwise) and even if ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of liability for personal injury, or of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation may not apply to you. In no event shall ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS' total liability to you for all damages (other than as may be required by applicable law in cases involving personal injury, including death) exceed the amount you have actually paid to ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS for the Products. The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose.
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY OTHER DISPUTE WITH ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS, and ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
Links to Third-Party Services
This Site may contain links to other websites on the Internet. ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS takes no responsibility for, and accepts no liability for, any information found on any such websites that are outside its control. The inclusion of such links on the Site is not an endorsement by ALPHA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS in favour of the website, or the products or services offered on such site.
Arbitration & Choice of Law
2) If you access the website in a jurisdiction other than New South Wales, Australia, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply. ALPHA MEDICALSOLUTIONS makes no representations that the content of the website complies with the laws of any country outside Australia.
2. The Information we collect
3. Why we collect it
We collect information about you so that we can personalise your navigation, journey and use of the site, assist your use of the site and improve the site generally. Depending upon your selections for our data protection questions we may arrange for you to be sent information about related products and services from us and/or the carefully selected third parties (see section 4). You may update the answers to your questions at any time.
4. Who we disclose it to
4.1 We will only pass on information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties to enable us to perform services requested by you or with your prior consent.
4.2 If you give your consent, we will pass your contact details to third parties who may then occasionally send communications to you to provide information, offers and services that may be of interest to you.
4.4 We will only pass on information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties overseas to enable us to perform services requested by you.
5. Data Protection
If we will be using or disclosing your personal information for a purpose other than the primary purposes described above, we will obtain your consent unless the use or disclosure is otherwise permitted under the Privacy Act 1988 (National Privacy Principles) (‘NPPs’). Further details of the registration are available at http://www.efa.org.au/.
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us and certain sections of the site may encrypt data using SSL or a comparable standard. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secured. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
7. Security Policy - Credit Card Payments
When purchasing from Alpha Medical Solutions, card details are transmitted through a secure server using Stripe. Card data is not hosted by Alpha Medical Solutions after processing. The encrypted card details, i.e card number and expiration date, and the general customer information, i.e name and email address, is stored securely by Stripe. At no point are customer details stored by Alpha Medical Solutions or will unencrypted information pass through a Alpha Medical Solutions's server.
8. Automated decisions
Parts of www.alphamedicalsolutions.com.au website and our billing process (transacted via Paypal) are automatic.
9. Accessing and updating your personal information
We will always let you have a copy of personal information we have about you, should you request it, and you may correct it if you wish. Instructions about how to do this are available from firstname.lastname@example.org.
**You may not use any deep-link, page-scrape, spider, robot, crawl, index, internet agent or other automatic device, program, algorithm or technology which does the same things, to use, access, copy, acquire information, generate impressions, input information, store information, search, generate searches or monitor any portion of this website**