Atrauman Dressing Silicone
Atrauman Silicone is designed to prevent sticking to the wound bed. The thin, soft and drapable carrier material enables good contact with the wound bed. The product is designed to reduce pain and to be removed atraumatically from the wound.
Features & Benefits:
- Single-use wound contact layer for the treatment of superficial, acute and chronic, slightly to moderately exuding wounds, only applied by professional users.
- May be applied as a primary dressing in combination with an absorbent secondary wound dressing.
- Functions as protection before adhering the secondary dressing or the negative pressure dressing over the wound.
- This wound contact layer is permeable for exudate.
- May be applied as a protective layer on non-exuding wounds and on sites with sensitive skin.