The ZOLL AED Plus is an Automated External Defibrillator with Real CPR Help to help rescuers know when they are performing high-quality CPR. ZOLL AED Plus sets the benchmark for design, dependability, durability, and performance.
The Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator provides the portability and superior functionality that professional rescuers demand from an AED. The AED Plus is integrated with Real CPR Help, a unique tool for feedback that helps monitor CPR quality and provides real-time feedback on rate and depth of chest compression. The integrated visual and audio signals come to your rescue with clarity and confidence unequalled by any other AED. It is also resistant to dust and water jets.
The ZOLL AED Plus defibrillator supports you with:
- CPR Help provides integrated, real-time feedback on CPR compression rate and depth
- Long-life consumables - 5-year battery and pad life means fewer replacements, a low cost of ownership, and an AED that's ready for the rescue
- Designed to be durable, the AED Plus can be used in various environments
- (7) Seven year limited warranty
- LCD screen showing voice prompt messages with step by step directions
- 10 Type 123 Lithium Batteries with five (5) year shelf-life
- CPR-D pads one piece electrode pad with Real CPR Help and five (5) year shelf-life.
- CPR-D accessory kit including CPR barrier mask, scissors, gloves, prep razor, towel and a moist towelette.
- Soft Carry Case
- Adult Pads
- Operator's Guide and Basic Life Support Poster
- Access to ZOLL Online Learning
- Defibrillator Zoll AEDPlus versus StrykerHeartsine Samaratin-PAD500P
- Defibrillator Zoll AED Plus versus Zoll AED 3
Returns: Please refer to T&C