Replicare Hydrocolloid Wound Dressing
REPLICARE is a hydrocolloid dressing that contains a dense concentration of absorbent material in a thin dressing for superior absorption in the management of exuding wounds.
- REPLICARE's cohesive properties keep the wound free of dressing residue.
- The one-handed application system will not stick to gloves.
- REPLICARE wound dressing has a film exterior that is waterproof and aids in prevention of bacterial contamination
- Top film can be wiped clean easily.
- Dressing hugs curves better and stretches comfortably, with a combination of adhesion and elasticity for maximum wear time, reduced nursing time and more cost effective use of materials.
- Bevelled edges help keep the dressing from sticking to clothing or bed linens, reducing the risk of leakage.
REPLICARE wound dressing is indicated for:
- Ulcers (venous, arterial, diabetic)
- Pressure Sores
- Donor Sites
- Surgical Incisions
- Surgical Excisions
- Burns (1st and 2nd degree)
- Creation and maintenance of a moist wound environment. Moist wound environments have been established as optimal environments for the management of the wound.
- Provides physical separation between the wound and external environments to assist in preventing bacterial contamination of the wound.
Size: 10 x 10 cm
Quantity per Pack: 10 Units per Box