Hypafix Retention Tape
- Hypafix is a self-adhesive, non-woven fabric sheet for secure and rapid fixation.
- It is made from white polyester material and coated with hypoallergenic adhesive on quick-release backing paper.
- Hypafix also provides complete coverage of the entire dressing, thus reducing the risk of contamination.
- Its excellent conformability simplifies shaping around joints and awkward body contours to allow the patient greater freedom of freedom of movement.
- The tape is permeable to both air and moisture, helping to reduce the risk of maceration.
- Hypafix is also radiotransparent, so it does not have to be removed for either radiotherapy or X-ray Examination