Milton Antibacterial Solution - Concentrated 2% Solution 5L
- Maximum Purchase:
- 2 units
- Calculated at Checkout
Milton Antibacterial Solution
Milton Antibacterial Solution has been used in hospitals and homes for generations to sterilise surfaces and baby items. Milton Antibacterial Solution is a Hospital Grade Disinfectant used to kill germs and protect your baby in the early years. Milton disinfects whilst using cold water, so there is no boiling or steaming and consequently no risk of burns and it's clinically proven non-toxic. Ideal for disinfecting baby feeding accessories, breast pump parts, bottles, soothers, teething rings, small plastic toys, bowls, plastic cutlery as well as other household items.
Milton disinfectant and sanitiser can be used on:
- Pre-cleaned non-metallic jars, bottles, storage containers and chopping boards.
- Pre-cleaned bottles, teats, breast expression equipment, teats, infant feeding equipment, dummies, toys and brushes.
- Cleaned non-metallic cupboards, work surfaces, shelves, cookers, fridges and freezers by wiping with made-up solution.
- Sponges, scourers, toothbrushes, home brewing equipment and many other items.
- Remove stains from cups.
How to use Milton Solution
- Clean object immediately after use, separate components and rinse with cold water. Thoroughly wash items with warm water and detergent. Ensure you squeeze soapy water through hard to reach areas such as teat holes and rinse.
- Preparation: Add 50 ml (2 1/2 capfuls) of the Milton Solution per 4 litres of clean cold water (1:80 ratio) into the Milton Method Unit or suitable plastic container. After squirting made-up solution through the teat holes, completely immerse all items, covering items with the white submerged plate or a china plate to eliminate air bubbles. Secure the lid.
- Ready to use: After soaking items in made-up Milton solution for a minimum of 15 minutes, your items is hygienically stored and ready for use on demand. Wash hands, remove items and shake off excess solution before using immediately. The made-up solution should be renewed every 24 hrs, after washing container in warm water and detergent.
- Pack Size: 5 Litres
- Concentration: 2% Solution
- Milton Disinfectant Ingredients:
- Sodium Hypochlorite
- Metal salts unregulated
- MSDS: Milton Antibacterial Solution MSDS