Monoject Oral Syringe - 100 Pack
- Calculated at Checkout
Oral Medication Syringe
Monoject Oral Syringe provides patients with liquid medications. These Oral Syringe have clear barrels that allow easy inspection of the contents. Graduated markings on the barrel of these Oral Syringes provide more accurate measurements of medical dosages.
Monoject Oral medication syringes are clean, single-use polypropylene syringes with separate ribbed tip caps.
Monoject Oral Medication Syringe comes with a Catheter Tip that will not accept a hypodermic needle for added safety.
Product Features & Benefits
- Clear oral syringe for better viewing of medication and graduation markings.
- Dual graduations in millilitres and teaspoons
- Graduation markings will not rub off.
- Graduation markings indicate millimetres and teaspoons for easy use.
- Syringe tip will not accept hypodermic needles for greater safety.
- Ribbed cap provides easy gripping surface.
- Syringe Volume Options: 1,3, 6 and 10 ml
- Syringe Material: Polypropylene
- Syringe Tip: Catheter Tip.
- Application: Oral Medication Delivery
- Graduations: 0.01 ml Increments
- Prop 64: Yes
- Non sterile
- Latex free
- Single use
- Manufacturer: Cardinal Health