Nutrison Concentrated ia a nutritionally complete, very high energy, low mineral, ready-to-use enteral tube feed.
Nutrison Concentrated Features:
- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- 2kcal/ml: for patients with increased energy requirements and fluid/volume restrictions.
- Whey-dominant P4 protein blend: in line with international recommendations on protein quality/amino acid profile and for gastro-intestinal tolerance benefits.
- Flocare Two Pack Connector (69915) compatible: for connecting two packs (2x 500ml) for simultaneous delivery
- Energy dense
- 2kcal/ml feed
- with reduced electrolyte content
- OpTri bottle
- Quantity per Bottle: 500 ml
Indications:For use in the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Conditions requiring a fluid or volume restriction e.g. liver or renal disease, heart failure.
- Conditions requiring a select mineral restriction e.g. renal disease.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for use in patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Use with caution in children aged 1-6 years of age.
Direction for Use:
- Shake well before use.
- Use at room temperature.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
Allergen & Cultural Information:
- Contains: cow’s milk protein, soy, fish oil.
- Does not contain: wheat, egg, nuts*, lupins.
- Halal certified.
- No Kosher forbidden ingredients.
- No gluten containing ingredients. No detectable gluten when tested to a sensitivity level of less than 5 parts per million (<5 ppm i.e. <5mg/kg).