Nutrison Energy Multi Fibre
Nutrison Energy Multi Fibre is a nutritionally complete, high energy, fibre enriched, ready-to-use enteral tube feed.
Nutrison Energy Multi Fibre Features:
- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- 15g of MF6# fibre blend per 1000ml pack: to help maintain normal bowel function.
- Whey-dominant P4 protein blend: in line with international recommendations on protein quality/amino acid profile and for gastro-intestinal tolerance benefits1-7
- 1000ml ready-to-hang pack and 500ml plastic bottle formats: provides flexibility for different feeding methods e.g. closed-system pump delivery,syringe bolus.
Nutrison Energy Multi Fibre Indications:
- For use in the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Patients with high energy and protein requirements.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients requiring a fibre free diet.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Shake well before use.
- Use at room temperature.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.