Nutrison Protein Plus With Fibre 1000ml
Nutrison Protein Plus Multi Fibre is a Food for Special Medical Purposes for use under medical supervision.
Nutrison Protein Plus Multi Fibre is a protein rich tube feed with Multi Fibre, providing 50% soluble: 50% insoluble fibre for the dietary management of disease related malnutrition.
A nutritionally complete, high protein, fibre enriched, ready-to-use enteral tube feed.
- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition
- 1.28kcal/ml: to prevent overfeeding calories.
- 63g protein (20%E) per 1000ml: for people with increased protein requirements e.g. due to metabolic stress.
- Whey-dominant P4 protein blend: in line with international recommendations on protein quality/amino acid profile and for gastro-intestinal tolerance benefits.
- 15g of MF6# fibre blend per 1000ml pack: to help maintain normal bowel function.
For use in the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition with moderate stress.
- Conditions with increased protein requirements e.g. postoperative patients, burns, infections and pressure ulcers.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients requiring a fibre free diet.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Use with caution in children aged 1-6 years.
- Use with caution in individuals with a seafood allergy.
Direction for Use
- Use at room temperature.
- Shake well before use.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused contents after 24 hours.
Allergen & Cultural Information
- Contains: cow’s milk protein, soy, fish oil.
- Does not contain: wheat, egg, nuts*, lupins.
- No Halal forbidden ingredients.
- No Kosher forbidden ingredients.
- No gluten containing ingredients. No detectable gluten when tested to a sensitivity level of less than 5 parts per million (<5 ppm i.e. <5mg/kg).
- Low lactose (lactose <2g/100g).