Skin Prep Wipes
SKIN-PREP protective dressing forms a barrier between the patient's skin and adhesives to help preserve skin integrity and prevent insult or injury during removal of tapes and films.
Features and Benefits
- Skin-Prep provides effective protection against adhesive trauma.
- Allows skin to "breathe" so tapes and films adhere better and longer.
- Enhanced adhesion increases the interval between dressing changes.
- Less frequent application and removal of adhesive dressings reduces the risk of damage to delicate skin.
- Contains Citroflex for added safety and reliable protection with virtually no irritation or allergic reactions.
- Safe for long-term use, especially on sensitive skin areas in ostomates and geriatric patients.
- Helps prevent contact dermatitis and makes adhesive removal less painful for patients.
- Skin-Prep can be removed with a skin cleanser and water.
- 25 pairs per pack.