Stoma Measuring Device with retention balloon
The StomaMeter is a measuring instrument for determining the stoma length. The length of the stoma tract is measured simply, accurately and reliably to ensure the perfect selection of the optimal gastrostomy button.
It has an accurate determination of the length of the enteral stoma improves the fit of the gastrostomy button and thus increased patient safety and comfort.
• Soft, flexible material for best patient comfort
• Non-slip retention plate simplifies reading of measured values
• Imprint of the balloon volume on the funnel
• Convenient accessories in every single package: A pack of lubricant for easy insertion and a danumed® balloon syringe 10ml to inflate the retention balloon.
• Available in size 12 Fr, suitable for each stoma
• Made of high-quality medical grade silicone
• Latex-free, PVC-free, DEHP-free and BPA-free material
• Flat rounded tip to avoid trauma
• Radiopaque stripe along the shaft
• Precisely readable and wipe-resistant scaling