Viraclean Disinfectant Spray
Hospital Grade Disinfectant
Viraclean can be used for both cleaning and disinfecting, demonstrating beneficial versatility for healthcare and associated environments.
Viraclean has been proven to kill a broad range of bacteria and viruses including Enterococcus Faecalis (VRE), MRSA, Hepatitis B Virus, Herpes Simplex Virus and the Influenza Virus. This product is not intended for use on therapeutic devices.
- Nursery: Cleaning cribs, cots, change tables.
- CSSD: Bench tops, stainless steel surfaces, sinks, trolleys, tap fittings.
- Intensive Care Units: Cleaning and disinfection of all hard surfaces.
- Manual Cleaning of Theatre Equipment: Can be used to clean and disinfect equipment and cables and will not adversely affect surfaces. Operating Theatres: Cleaning and disinfecting of tables in theatre.
- Blood Spills: Ideal for cleaning and disinfecting blood spills on all hard surfaces. Telephones: VIRACLEAN is ideal for cleaning and disinfecting phones where large numbers of bacteria are found.
- Dental & GP Surgeries: VIRACLEAN can be used in Dental & GP Surgeries for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces including chairs, stools, tables, benches and light fittings.
- Laboratories & Pathology Clinics: Excellent for wiping down benches, disinfection of white rooms, cleaning and disinfection of fume cupboards, etc.
- Toilet Shower: Sinks, tile surfaces, and all hard surfaces.
Additional information including:
- List of bacteria and viruses
- Product Features
- Chemical Specifications
- ARTG: 69000
- Viraclean Material Safety Data Sheet