Dover Silicone Foley Catheter
Dover Silicone Foley catheter is a urinary catheter intended for short as well as long term drainage of the bladder. For routine and postoperative drainage. Dover Silicone Cath is intended for single use only.
- 100% silicone Foley catheter eliminates latex allergy concern
- 16" length
- Biocompatible, inorganic, non-porus, non-toxic, non-adhering material reduces incidence of encrustation, urethritis, and stricture vs. latex catheters
- Color-coded inflation valve accepts Luer lock and Luer slip syringes
- Packaged in an outer peel-back pouch and an easy-to-open inner sheath
- Quantity per Pack: 1 Each