Hospital Grade Disinfectant Wipes
Clinicare Hospital Grade Disinfectant Wipes are used to remove and kill of pathogenic organisms in surgeries, clinics, hospitals and health care environments.
- Multi-purpose disinfectant/decontaminant cleaner
- Advanced formula for infection control in hospitals, surgeries, clinics
- Contains food grade plasticiser for use on plastic surfaces
- Composition: Benzethonium Chloride 0.28% w/v, Isopropyl Alcohol 18% w/v
- Wipe Size: 23 x 15 cm
- Registered with the TGA to meet hospital grade disinfectant working standard – dirty conditions.
- Satisfies ADA Guidelines for surface disinfection.
- According to the manufacturer, tested against the known range of critical and resistant indicator organism and viruses. In surface disinfection, weaker, more susceptible organism then the indicator viruses tested included HIV, Hep A, Hep B and Flu Viruses.
- Quantity per Pack: 200 Wipes per Pack
- TGA Registration: 335416
- Clinicare MSDS