Microdacyn Wound Care Solution Spray
Microdacyn Wound Care Solution Spray is used for the treatment of Chronic Wounds (including pressure, diabetic, venous) and acute wounds including burns. Microdacyn Wound Care Spray pH Neutral - Super-Oxidised Solution for first-line treatment of Acute & Chronic wounds including burns. Together these actions significantly improve the time it takes to heal a chronic wound.
Microdacyn is free of irritation and free of toxicity. Microdacyn can be used with other wound dressings.
- Clinically proven to heal wounds faster
- Broad-spectrum antimicrobial
- Ready-to-use, pH neutral solution
- Rapidly penetrates biofilm killing formations from within
- Does not promote bacterial resistance
- Non-cytotoxic, preventing harm to delicate cells
- Compatible with most dressings including Ag dressings
- Suitable for wound irrigation, wound debridement and moistening
Microdacyn Wound Care acts to:
- Control and prevent infection, including biofilm and bacterial spores
- Control inflammation
- Improve blood, oxygen and nutrient supply to the wound
Notes: Always read the label. Use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. Microdacyn is TGA approved for use in the debridement and moistening of acute and chronic wounds, ulcers, cuts, abrasions and burns including those located in any human cavity such as the oral, nasal or ear. Sodium hypochlorite and hypochlorous acid are ancillary substances may have a local antimicrobial effect. Through reducing the microbial load and assisting in creating a moist environment, it enables the body to perform its own healing process. Microdacyn can be broadly applied within a comprehensive wound treatment.