Silver Nitrate Applicators
- It is used for cauterization of skin or mucous and for removing warts and granulated tissue
- The strength of the action is controlled by the dilution with distilled water.
- Silver salts stain tissue black due to deposition of reduced silver. The stain gradually disappears within a period of two weeks.
USER SAFETY WARNINGS
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
The active ingredients are poisonous and may be fatal when ingested in sufficient doses. The symptoms include toxic gastroenteritis, which may lead to coma, convulsion, paralysis and profound alteration of respiration.
If poisoning occurs, consult a physician. In case of eye contact, hold eyes open and immediately flush thoroughly with water for at least 15 minutes and consult a physician.
STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Store in the closed package at room temperature in a dry place and protected from light. Silver nitrate will turn black upon exposure to light, however this does not affect the product’s potency or utility.