SWEP - Victoria
SWEP Victoria Funding Scheme
The Victoria State-wide Equipment Program (SWEP) is a sub-division of Ballarat Health Services (BHS) which oversees several "assistive technology" programs.
The Victoria State-wide Equipment Program (SWEP) provides a subsidy to improve the lives of Victorian people who either have a permanent or long-term disability or are frail aged with a subsidy towards the cost of Incontinence Aids, Assistive Technology (AT) items and home modifications. The aim is to assist consumers to improve independence in their home, assist in community participation and support families and carers in their role.
Assistive Technology Practitioners (ATPs):
Examples of Assistive Technology Practitioners (ATPs) / Healthcare Practitioners who can help you identify the right product(s) to suit your needs:
- Occupational Therapies
- Incontinence Nurses
How do I apply for SWEP Funding?
A SWEP Victoria Funding Scheme order is processed as follows:
- Please check whether the ATP you are attending is registered and accredited at SWEP.
- Print and compile the Eligibility Form
- Bring the form to the selected ATP / Healthcare Practitioner
- The prescriber will assess your eligibility, process the form, and send it to SWEP
- SWEP will raise a Purchase Order and send this to Alpha Medical Solutions
How do I buy SWEP products?
SWEP gives you greater choice and flexibility in how you purchase your products from a supplier of your choice.
Alpha Medical Solutions is a Registered Vendor at SWEP under code ALP008.
For further information on SWEP or for assistance with eligible SWEP products, please contact us via the methods below:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1300 783 747
- Post: Alpha Medical Solutions Pty Ltd - PO Box 745 - St Ives, NSW 2075
There are no products listed under this category.