Pfizer Sodium Chloride Irrigation Solution
Pfizer Sodium chloride Irrigation Solution 0.9% is a clear, colourless solution contained in plastic Steritube.
Each ampoule contains Sodium Chloride 270 mg and water for injections to 30 ml.
- Physical state: Liquid
- Appearance: Aqueous solution
- Color: Colourless. Clear
- Quantity per Box: 30 x 30 ml Steritube Ampules
- Ampoule Dimensions: 11.7cm x 2.5cm x 2.5cm
- Manufacturer: Pfizer
- Brand: Steritube
- Ampoule Dimensions: Height 122mm Width 128mm Depth 156mm
Sodium Chloride Irrigation Solution Sterile can be used to:
- Clean wounds and flush away tissue debris and blood during surgical procedures.
- Soak surgical dressings & instruments.
- During surgical procedures to irrigate body cavities, wounds, or indwelling urethral catheters (which is used to drain bladder and has been designed to be left in place for a prolonged period of time).
- Rinse or soak surgical dressings that are in contact with wounds.
- Dilute medications prior to use e.g. certain inhalation solutions prior to nebulisation.
- MSDS: Pfizer Sodium Chloride Irrigation Solution MSDS
- Storage: Store below 30°C
- TGA: AUST R 11290 - Sodium Chloride Irrigation Solution 0.9% (sterile) 30 ml Steritube
Warning: It is for external use only and should not be injected or swallowed.